“Striving to capture images that reveal a person’s true character and personality that will be treasured forever.”
Rebecca the owner of RMG Photography is a Rhode Island-based fine art photographer who covers events all over New England. She graduated from Hallmark Institute of photography in 2003 and has been running her own business since 2008. In 2019 Jarraid, Rebecca’s husband joined the RMG Photographer team as a second photographer for weddings. This husband and wife team is ready and excited to photograph your wedding! RMG Photography is a portrait studio specializing in weddings, engagement, maternity, and newborn sessions. Rebecca is also a Professional Photographers of America and Professional Photographers of Rhode Island member. Plus she is a member of HeARTs Speak.
Things you need to know about Rebecca.
- She is a huge animal lover! Her 5 dogs, 2 cats, and her rabbit are her life!
- Jarraid and Rebecca were married at a local farm so all 4 of their dogs could be in the ceremony.
- She is a hopeless romantic and cries during almost every father daughter dance.
- Her Favorite color is yellow.
- You will almost always find Rebecca wearing her Reef sandals, her Chuck Taylors, or her Tom’s. She wears her all black Tom’s to ever wedding!
- Her first car was a VW Rabbit and her Dream car is a VW van!
- Jarraid and Rebecca love vacationing in Maine with their dogs and are hoping to move there in the future!
- Her favorite flower is the Dasiy.
- Her favorite candy is gummy bears or gummy worms. Pretty much anything Gummy and she almost always carries a bag of them in her camera bag.
- Becca is a hybrid photographer. She loves shooting her Mamiya 645 with Kodak porta film along with her Canon 5d mark III.
If you have any question feel free to email Rebecca at Contact@RMGPhotographyRI.com.